Glass Table Top Covers/Furniture Protectors are used to protect the surface of an office table, desk, or other furniture. When used as a cover on a wood surface, you can use a thinner glass 1/4″.

Looking for a glass expert for your project?

Open chat
Chat With Us
Do You Need Our Service?